Pony rental is $150 for 1 hour or $200 for two hours in local areas of Placerville
-Frosty or Misty the pony
-Unicorn option, ponies can be transformed into a Unicorn!
-Saddle & pony decorations
-Additional saddle to play on! (please request if wanted)
Please note: Children must be under 50 lbs to ride.
There will be an additional fee when traveling to Sacramento County areas.
All rides are supervised and guided!
For a small fee we can also bring chickens and bunnies!
We love animals, especially horses! We have a small family farm in Placerville, California, and have grown into a full farm animal family with four horses, around 20 chickens and a bunny!
I have been around horses as a rider and trainer in English, Western, Gymkhana and Dressage disciplines for more than 30 years. I have trained in dressage with Egon von Neindorff (Germany), past U.S.A. Olympians, including Kathleen Raine and Michael Poulin. As a mom of three, I don't have the time to train riders full time, so I limit my students to a small handful.
Our oldest daughter, Maddie, is active in horse and poultry 4H, which led to us volunteering to haul Frosty, our pony, to an elementary school harvest festival. We had so much fun that Maddie decided she wanted to start a birthday/special event pony party business as part of her 4H project. So here we are! We can't wait help you plan your special day, so please explore our website and let us know if you have any questions!
We can bring a pony to a birthday party, corporate event, school functions (i.e. Harvest Festival), or to an individual home to visit your special child. Check out the video to see how great Frosty is with kids and dogs!
For any little ones who take a real liking to horses, we do offer horse lessons. We can start out on the pony with grooming, tacking up and riding.
From there we can advance to our quarter horse, Willy. He is a gentle soul and loves kids.
We love special events, whether it is a harvest festival or Christmas Parade!
We will haul our miniature ponies to your home for a party, one on one visit with a child, or a family get together. We also cover school & community events (parades, block parties, festivals)
$150 / 1 hour OR $200 / 2 hours
Includes one pony, saddle, helmet, and a picture for each rider. Also includes tacking/untacking and grooming. Children must be under 50 lbs to ride.
Areas outside a 20 mile radius may incur additional fees. Please contact me for quote.
Also offering one on one visits and horseback riding lessons are available as well.
$300 / 2 hours
Our two miniatures horses for twice the fun! Children always enjoying leading our miniatures as well!
We will bring a couple of our chickens and bunny to your event, along with fresh eggs to leave behind.
Call for Quote
Not sure how to plan your pony party? We can help! If you reserve a pony we are happy to share ideas. In the past we have set up bales of hay with saddles for the kids, had stick pony races, etc.
Feel free to pick our brain, we only pass along expenses that we incur.
1. Helmets are provided and must be worn at all times while riding. We sanitaze our helmets, however if you are concerned we can provide a cover/liner.
2. Boots are best, otherwise please wear closed-toed shoes.
3. No riding double, only one child per pony.
4. Children should use their inside voices around the pony, so they do not to scare her.
5. All attendees must not walk behind the pony, our #1 safety rule at the party!
If you do, you are liable if they get scared and you get hurt.
6. Please do not allow the children (or parents) run around, especially around the pony and we ask that the children be lined up so each can take turns fairly and we know who is next to ride.
7. NO dogs near the pony at all. We will ask you to put the dogs inside, especially if they are barking at pony this is a safety issue. Dogs may become dangerous, especially to a pony they have never seen before.
8. We ask that there are no wet bathing suits, and that any water guns, balloons, screaming, hitting piñatas, running, etc. is happening away from the pony. Water guns may spook the pony if she gets sprayed.
9. Our pony has a weight limit the maximum weight allowed for our riders is 50 lbs.
10. Children under 3 years old cannot ride due to our insurance policy.
11. All riders parents must have completed a signed waiver prior to riding.
12. No children at the trailer while the pony is getting ready, please have them wait for the pony to come to them.
13. HAVE FUN!
What a sweet addition to our birthday celebration. Our daughter was over the moon when she saw the pony all dressed up as a unicorn in her backyard. Highly recommend!! The service was perfect, they were on time and the pony was very sweet and gentle!
What a wonderful experience! They made our birthday party a huge success and gave our daughters an experience they will cherish always. The pony was adorable and so well behaved. They were so helpful and friendly. You can tell the owners care about what they do and love both animals and kids. Well priced. Highly recommend!
Once we confirm availability via phone or email we require a deposit via paypal or check.