Offering pony rides to create an unforgettable party for your little ones!
We offer private riding lessons Western & English for ages 3 years and older ~ Private lessons 30 minutes/$30 or 1 hour/$45
Monday though Friday 9-2pm Includes daily riding lesson, small groups, and individualized attention. Focusing on horse safety, grooming, groundwork, tack and horse care, with an occasional craft. Focusing on Western, English and Showmanship disciplines. Ages 5-10 $80/day
Check out our next summer camp on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GoosewillyFarm
We love animals, especially horses! We have a small family farm in Placerville, California, and have grown into a full farm animal family with six horses, around 20 chickens and a bunny!
I have been around horses as a rider and trainer in English, Western, Gymkhana and Dressage disciplines for more than 30 years. I have trained in dressage with Egon von Neindorff (Germany), past U.S.A. Olympians, including Kathleen Raine and Michael Poulin.
Our oldest daughter, Maddie, is active in horse and poultry 4H, which led to us volunteering to haul Frosty, our pony, to an elementary school harvest festival. We had so much fun that Maddie decided she wanted to start a birthday/special event pony party business as part of her 4H project. So here we are! We can't wait help you plan your special day, so please explore our website and let us know if you have any questions!
We offer riding lessons Western & English for ages 3 years and older ~ Private lessons Packages available!
Includes one pony, saddle, helmet, and a picture for each rider. Also includes tacking/untacking and grooming. Children must be under 50 lbs to ride.
We will haul our miniature ponies to your home for a party, one on one visit with a child, or a family get together. Areas outside a 20 mile radius may incur additional fees. Please contact for a quote.
Our two miniatures horses for twice the fun! Children always enjoying leading our miniatures as well!
We will bring a couple of our chickens and bunny to your event, along with fresh eggs to leave behind.
1. Helmets are provided and must be worn at all times while riding. We sanitaze our helmets, however if you are concerned we can provide a cover/liner.
2. Boots are best, otherwise please wear closed-toed shoes.
3. No riding double, only one child per pony.
4. Children should use their inside voices around the pony, so they do not to scare her.
5. All attendees must not walk behind the pony, our #1 safety rule at the party!
If you do, you are liable if they get scared and you get hurt.
6. Please do not allow the children (or parents) run around, especially around the pony and we ask that the children be lined up so each can take turns fairly and we know who is next to ride.
7. NO dogs near the pony at all. We will ask you to put the dogs inside, especially if they are barking at pony this is a safety issue. Dogs may become dangerous, especially to a pony they have never seen before.
8. We ask that there are no wet bathing suits, and that any water guns, balloons, screaming, hitting piñatas, running, etc. is happening away from the pony. Water guns may spook the pony if she gets sprayed.
9. Our pony has a weight limit the maximum weight allowed for our riders is 50 lbs.
10. Children under 3 years old cannot ride due to our insurance policy.
11. All riders parents must have completed a signed waiver prior to riding.
12. No children at the trailer while the pony is getting ready, please have them wait for the pony to come to them.
13. HAVE FUN!
What a sweet addition to our birthday celebration. Our daughter was over the moon when she saw the pony all dressed up as a unicorn in her backyard. Highly recommend!! The service was perfect, they were on time and the pony was very sweet and gentle!
What a wonderful experience! They made our birthday party a huge success and gave our daughters an experience they will cherish always. The pony was adorable and so well behaved. They were so helpful and friendly. You can tell the owners care about what they do and love both animals and kids. Well priced. Highly recommend!
Once we confirm availability via phone or email we require a $50 deposit via paypal or check.